Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2019 RPUG conference will be held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17 to 21, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019. Check out the flyer for further information.
- Call for Abstracts – March 1st, 2019
- Deadline for Abstracts – May 1st, 2019
- Acceptance Notification – June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for Final Presentations – August 30th, 2019
- The 2019 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated. The upcoming workshops include:
- February 20, 2019 Little Rock, AR- Inivitation by : ARDOT
- March 5, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT – Inivitation by : UDOT
- April 10, 2019 Sacremento, CA- Register via : CalAPA
- April 19, 2019 Sapporo, Japan – Register via JRPUG conference
- The First Japanese RPUG Conference (JRPUG) will be held in Sapporo, Japan on April 19, 2019. The theme is “Knowledge Exchange for Pavement Diagnosis Innovation“. Dr. George K. Chang will teach a ProVAL workshop onsite. Check out the flyer for further details.
- The 2019 ASTM E17 committee summer meeting will be held in Denver, CO, from June 3 to 4, 2019.
- The 2019 ERPUG conference will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania from October 17 to 18, 2019.
- The 2019 ASTM E17 committee wintermeeting will be held in Houston, TX, from December 9 to 10, 2019.