Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2017 RPUG conference was be held at Marriott Denver West, Denver, CO, USA, from November 14 to 17. The presentation are posted.
- The 2017 ASTM E17 Vehicle – Pavement Systems committee December meeting was held in Sheraton New Orleans; New Orleans, LA, USA, from December 4 to 5.
- The 2018 TRB AFD90 Pavement Surface and Vehicle Interaction committee meeting was held at Washington Convention Center during TRB on Tuesday, January 9th (1:30 PM- 5:30 PM, Marriott Marquis, Marquis Ballroom Salon 4 (M2)).
- The SURF 2018 conference will be held in South Brisbane, Australia, from May 2 to 4. There will a ProVAL workshop there – first time in Australia! Register now!
- The 2018 RPUG conference will be held in Rapid City, SD, USA, from September 17 to 21.
- The 2018 ERPUG conference will be held in Madrid, Spain from October 17 to 19.