Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2017 RPUG conference was be held at Marriott Denver West, Denver, CO, USA, from November 14 to 17. The presentation are posted.
- The SURF 2018 conference was held in South Brisbane, Australia, from May 2 to 4.
- The 2018 RPUG conference was held in Rapid City, SD, USA, from September 18 to 21. Presentation, photos, and videos are posted!
- The 2018 ERPUG conference will be held in Madrid, Spain from October 17 to 19.
- The 2019 Japanese RPUG-PDRG Joint Meeting will be held in Tokyo, Japan on April 19, 2019.
- The 2019 RPUG will be held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17-21, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019.