Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2020 RPUG conference will be held in Saratoga Springs, New York, from Sep. 14 to 17. Please save the dates! Further information will be posted on this website soon.
- The 2019 RPUG conference was held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17 to 19, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019. The presentations are posted.
- The 2020 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated.
- The 2020 ERPUG conference will be held in Vienna, Austria from October 14 to 16, 2020.
- The 2020 ASTM E17 committee summer meeting will be held in Boston, MA, from June 29 to 30, 2020. The winter meeting will be in Orlando, FL from December 7 to 8, 2020.