Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2020 RPUG conference will be held in New York! Stay tuned!
- The 2019 RPUG conference was held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17 to 19, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019. The presentations are posted.
- The 2020 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated.
- The 2019 ERPUG conference will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania from October 17 to 18, 2019.
- The 2019 ASTM E17 committee winter meeting will be held in Houston, TX, from December 9 to 10, 2019.