Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2020 RPUG conference will be held in Saratoga Springs, New York, from Sep. 14 to 17. Please save the dates! Further information will be posted on this website soon.
- The 2019 RPUG conference was held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17 to 19, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019. The presentations are posted.
- The 2020 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated.
- The 2020 ERPUG conference will be held in Vienna, Austria from October 14 to 16, 2020.
- The 2020 JRPUG conference will be held at the Fukuoka University, southwest of Japan from October 22 to 23, 2020.
- The 2020 ASTM E17 committee summer meeting will be held in Boston, MA, from June 29 to 30, 2020. The winter meeting will be in Orlando, FL from December 7 to 8, 2020, for a celebration for the E17’s 60th Anniversary.
- The TRB AFD90 committee on Pavement Surface Properties and Vehicle Interaction will be changed to AKP50 committee after April 15, 2020 due to realignment of the TRB committee structure. View the new TRB committee structure chart here. Stay tuned with the upcoming new committee website.