Welcome to RPUG
The purpose of the Road Profile Users’ Group (RPUG) is to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise, and safety-related topics.
News and Events
- The 2019 RPUG conference will be held in Roanoke, VA from Sept. 17 to 19, 2019 as a joint meeting with Pavement Evaluation 2019. Check out the draft agenda for further information.
- Call for Abstracts – March 1st, 2019
- Deadline for Abstracts – May 1st, 2019
- Acceptance Notification – June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for Final Presentations – August 30th, 2019
- The 2019 ProVAL Workshop Schedule is updated.
The next workshop will be held at the Pavement Evaluation 2019 conference (combined with the RPUG 2019 conference) on September 20, 2019. The AM session will be an Essential ProVAL workshop and the PM session will be an Advanced ProVAL workshop. The trainers include Dr. George K. Chang, Mr. Steve Karamihas, and Ms. Amanda L. Gilliland. Sign up to reserve your seats now!!
- The 2019 ERPUG conference will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania from October 17 to 18, 2019.
- The 2019 ASTM E17 committee winter meeting will be held in Houston, TX, from December 9 to 10, 2019.