The 32nd RPUG annual conference will be held virtually as webinar series, from September 15 to 16 (101 classes), and from October 13 to 15 (presentation and expert panel discussion) using the GotoWebinar platform.
The 101 sessions are designed to be informative and educational in nature, allowing an industry subject matter expert to provide a guided tour on the history and practical application of a given topic. Each session will provide informative content to engage both beginner and seasoned professional webinar attendees.
The second part of the program is a typical RPUG presentation on the latest hot topics. Day 3 and Day 4’s session will end with a panel discussion. Please see the agenda and abstracts for further details.
The At-A-Glance agenda is as follows.
Download the full program here.
The registration fees are free! However, Registration is limited to the first 500 participants for each day’s sessions. A separate registration must be completed for each day’s webinar. We recommend that you register only for those webinars you intended to participate in so that there is enough space for everyone who would like to join. Once registered, you will receive a unique link to attend a specific day’s sessions. Click the following links to register.
- Day 1 (Tue, 9/15) – 101 Classes for Road Profiling and Tire/Pavement Friction & Grip Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8925540035176263952
- Day 2 (Wed, 9/16) – 101 Classes for Tire-Pavement Noise, Splash/Spray/Hydroplaning, and Vehicle Rolling Resistance Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5455746320217755920
- Day 3 (Tue., 10/13) – Profile Sessions I & II Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1884260973829354256
- Day 4 (Wed., 10/14) – 3D Distress & DQMP-HPMS Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4578759353229533712
- Day 5 (Thu., 10/15) – Profile Session III & Friction/Hydroplaning/Macrotexture Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5986762057922443024
All programs will be strictly on-time. You will need to log in with unique web links in your confirmation emails to attend your registered sessions accordingly. Though all sessions will be recorded, we encourage you to attend the sessions live and participate in the Qs-&-As at the end of each 90-min themed session. All attendees will be muted during the webinars and will need to use the Questions pod to type their questions. Please check the following before you log in to the sessions.
- Learn about attending GotoWebinars.
- Check your computer and internet connection to see whether your system can meet the minimum requirements for GotoWebinar.
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be offered through Michigan State University to registered participants needing professional development hours.